jewellery and silversmithing courses
Welcome to Creatstudio
Our courses will give you the opportunity to explore the many different qualities of metal through traditional and contemporary jewellery and silversmithing techniques. Join our jewellery and silversmithing courses and work with our highly qualified award-winning tutors. Where you will receive plenty of individual attention in small friendly classes for people aged 18 years upwards.
If you would like to give a course as gift please do ask as we can e-mail you a voucher.
Creatstudio is centrally located in Faversham, a beautiful medieval market town, with easy access from public parking.
Note: All equipment is provided by us except for silver, which can cost from £15 upwards depending upon the size and the nature of projects. We sell the silver at the price we buy it for, however the price of silver fluctuates so this can be hard to predict. For longer running courses we prefer students to buy their own silver and give all details of dealers.
Please do have a look at our FaceBook page and like us and see what people are making; new work added all the time:
Up Coming Workshops
- Lost Wax Casting Weekend, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th Feb, £199.
- Edward Mahony; Hand forge a silver spoon, 12th March £135 including materials.
- Tony Tigg; Stone setting Weekend Workshop, Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th March £199.
- Hand Engraving Weekend Workshop with Greg Goodwillie, 1st & 2nd April £199.
- Fold Forming Weekend Workshop with Nettie Birch, Saturday 9th Apr £110, 8 places.
- Lost Wax Casting Weekend, Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th May, £199.
- Lynn Bartlett An Introduction into Gemmology, 14th May, £95, 8 places left.
- Introduction to Chasing & Repousse’ with Ray Walton 20th & 21st May, costing £199; 10:00-17:00.
- Tony Tigg; Stone setting Weekend Workshop, Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th May £199.
- Lynn Bartlett Colouring Titanium, 16th July; workshop costs £95 & £15 for materials payable to tutor on the day, £95, 8 places left.
- Saturday Jewellery & Silversmithing Workshops, One workshop a month.
- Term time 12 week courses day & eveningPlease do look on our drop down Courses tab for information on the above courses.