jewellery and silversmithing courses
Welcome to CreatStudio
Our courses will give you the opportunity to explore the many different qualities of metal through traditional and contemporary jewellery and silversmithing techniques. Join our jewellery and silversmithing courses and work with our highly qualified award-winning tutors. Where you will receive plenty of individual attention in small friendly classes for people aged 18 years upwards.
If you would like to give a course as gift please do ask as we can e-mail you a voucher.
Creatstudio is centrally located in Faversham, a beautiful medieval market town, with easy access from public parking.
Note: All equipment is provided by us except for silver, which can cost from £15 upwards depending upon the size and the nature of projects. We sell the silver at the price we buy it for, however the price of silver fluctuates so this can be hard to predict. For longer running courses we prefer students to buy their own silver and give all details of dealers.
Please do have a look at our FaceBook page and like us and see what people are making; new work added all the time:
Up Coming Workshops
- Joan MacKarell Enamelling on copper & silver, Sat 29th & Sun 30th October £199, plus £15 for materials.
- Fold Forming Weekend Workshop with Nettie Birch, Saturday 19th November £110, 8 places.
- Introduction to Chasing & Repousse’ with Ray Walton26th & 27th November, costing £199; 10:00-17:00
- Tony Tigg; Stone setting Weekend Workshop, Saturday 3rd Dec & Sunday 4th Dec £195.
- Intensive SOLDERING workshop, DTBC £125 including all materials.
- Milliputt Carving with Gavin Haselup, DTBC One day workshop £95 plus £5 for materials.
- Edward Mahony; Hand forge a silver spoon, 11th December for next course £135.
- Lynn Bartlett Colouring Titanium, Sunday 15th January. £95 plus £15 for materials
- Lost Wax Casting Weekend, Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th January, £199.
- Lynn Bartlett An Introduction into Gemmology, Sunday 19th Feb £95, 8 places left.
- Saturday Jewellery & Silversmithing Workshops, One workshop a month.
- Term time 12 & 5 week courses day & eveningPlease do look on our drop down Courses tab for information on the above courses.