jewellery and silversmithing courses
Welcome to CreatStudio
Our courses will give you the opportunity to explore the many different qualities of metal through traditional and contemporary jewellery and silversmithing techniques. Join our jewellery and silversmithing courses and work with our highly qualified award-winning tutors. Where you will receive plenty of individual attention in small friendly classes for people aged 18 years upwards.
If you would like to give a course as gift please do ask as we can e-mail you a voucher.
Creatstudio is centrally located in Faversham, a beautiful medieval market town, with easy access from public parking.
Note: All equipment is provided by us except for silver, which can cost from £15 upwards depending upon the size and the nature of projects. We sell the silver at the price we buy it for, however the price of silver fluctuates so this can be hard to predict. For longer running courses we prefer students to buy their own silver and give all details of dealers.
Please do have a look at our FaceBook page and like us and see what people are making; new work added all the time:
Up Coming Workshops
- Tony Tigg; Stone setting Weekend Workshop, Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th July £195.
- Fold Forming Weekend Workshop with Nettie Birch, Saturday 30th July £110, 2 places left.
- Intensive SOLDERING workshop, Sunday 31st July £125 including all materials.
- Lynn Barlett An Introduction into Gemmology, Sunday 25th Sept £95, 8 places left.
- Lynn Barlett Colouring Titanium, Sunday 13th November. £95 plus £15 for materials
- Tony Tigg; Stone setting Weekend Workshop, Saturday 1st Oct & Sunday 2nd Oct £195.
- Lost Wax Casting Weekend, Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd October, £199 5 places.
- Joan MacKarell Enamelling on copper & silver, Sat 29th & Sun 30th October £199, plus £15 for materials.
- Milliputt Carving with Gavin Haselup, DTBC One day workshop £95 plus £5 for materials.
- Edward Mahony; Hand forge a silver spoon, please e-mail to register interest for next course £125.
- Saturday Jewellery & Silversmithing Workshops, One workshop a month.
- Term time 12 & 5 week courses day & evening
Please do look on our drop down Courses tab for information on the above courses.